About Me

My photo
Fairfield, CA, United States
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Chastity Driver, and I am an on location, natural light photographer, located in Fairfield, CA. I enjoy photographing families, children, expecting mothers, and portraits. I sincerely love Photography because it is such a beautiful and interesting form of art. It is such a creative way to capture memories, and it is something that I truly enjoy. I would be delighted to capture memories for you and/or your family. For detailed information on pricing and session details, please visit my website at www.photographybychastity.com. I can be reached by email at contact@photographybychastity.com or by telephone, at 323-334-5196 for more information. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to my Photography Blog!


Hello, and welcome to my Blog! This is my first blog entry since getting back into photography (from a long time ago in high school!). These photos were taken from Nov 2010-Dec 2010. I am excited about continuing with my passion! Please come back often!













No comments:

Post a Comment