About Me

My photo
Fairfield, CA, United States
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Chastity Driver, and I am an on location, natural light photographer, located in Fairfield, CA. I enjoy photographing families, children, expecting mothers, and portraits. I sincerely love Photography because it is such a beautiful and interesting form of art. It is such a creative way to capture memories, and it is something that I truly enjoy. I would be delighted to capture memories for you and/or your family. For detailed information on pricing and session details, please visit my website at www.photographybychastity.com. I can be reached by email at contact@photographybychastity.com or by telephone, at 323-334-5196 for more information. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Williams Family

Once again I had the awesome opportunity to capture the essence of life and love in a family : ) The Williams family is a very nice family that I attend church with. Their boys are full of energy, but they are very sweet and fun to work with : ) Their photos came out very nice and I even got to use a new location that I happen to see from the freeway. I had no clue how to get to it because of where the exit is located, so I drove around a few days before the photo shoot, and finally figured out how to get to this hidden location, which required me to park, walk down the street, and through a secluded trail. Finally when I found it, it was worth the search! See photos below.
















9 comments:

  1. The Marshall family is definitely inspired by your photos. We can't wait to do a shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the location and impressed at how diligent you were at finding it. Great family shots and those boys are so sweet. I love the one of them laughing in the field!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family, I love the location you used. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this family full of smileS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a picture perfect family!! Wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable boys!! What a beautiful family. Great job finding that location too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these family portraits, especially the B&Ws!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great family photos! Love the location too:)

    ReplyDelete