About Me

My photo
Fairfield, CA, United States
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Chastity Driver, and I am an on location, natural light photographer, located in Fairfield, CA. I enjoy photographing families, children, expecting mothers, and portraits. I sincerely love Photography because it is such a beautiful and interesting form of art. It is such a creative way to capture memories, and it is something that I truly enjoy. I would be delighted to capture memories for you and/or your family. For detailed information on pricing and session details, please visit my website at www.photographybychastity.com. I can be reached by email at contact@photographybychastity.com or by telephone, at 323-334-5196 for more information. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Alayna

Baby Alayna is here! My good friend Amber and her husband Wes, and son Joshua welcomed baby Alayna on March 3, 2011. Amber anxiously waited to deliver after carrying her baby for almost 2 weeks past her due date. Now she is finally here, and she is such a beautiful baby, well worth the wait. This was the first newborn shoot that I did, and it is one of my favorites. Although, I never realized how challenging it was to take photos of a newborn, but it was worth the challenge : ) I even got to use my new antique baby carriage. This baby carriage dates back from 1910 and it is such a cool photography prop, and it adds such interest to the photo. I look forward to shooting baby Alayna more in the future. More photos of the entire family soon to come.

1 comment:

  1. Chastity, you are a natural. All of your photos are elegant and not overstated. Little Alayna is adorable in the carriage! I even appreciate the wood floor. My favorite is the last picture wrapped in the blanket. How did you get the photo with her eyes wide open and Grinning! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete