About Me

My photo
Fairfield, CA, United States
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Chastity Driver, and I am an on location, natural light photographer, located in Fairfield, CA. I enjoy photographing families, children, expecting mothers, and portraits. I sincerely love Photography because it is such a beautiful and interesting form of art. It is such a creative way to capture memories, and it is something that I truly enjoy. I would be delighted to capture memories for you and/or your family. For detailed information on pricing and session details, please visit my website at www.photographybychastity.com. I can be reached by email at contact@photographybychastity.com or by telephone, at 323-334-5196 for more information. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Jayden & Family

Back in January I took photos of my cute nephew Jayden, along with his dad Jonathan (my younger brother), and his girlfriend Andrea. We just did a few candid's in my parents backyard while I was there visiting. It has been such an awesome experience to share the gift of photography with family. And Jayden is such a cute model! He was 15 months at that time.








1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for sharing your blog!I love the wedding photos!! Heck I love all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete